Saturday 3 October 2009

Chris Tucker developer of www.Income4Learners.com

"Hello Make Money in the Comfort of your Home Blog,

Thank you for Blogging my Product, I have noticed you are up in the top 2 pages of Google using the search word Income4Learners. Thank you for your support. Below I have attached some Text which I suggest you use on your Blog.

Keep up the good work, Income4Learners will certainly be going places in the next few months.

Best Regards

Chris Tucker
http://www.income4learners.net/ .........."



Imagine if you had something in your possession that other people really wanted! And I don't mean
they'd just quite like it or had a slight interest in.. I mean they REALLY wanted it.
And just imagine that the thing you had was something every person on the planet was interested in!
It's not just for a niche market in which some people are interested, but others don't care
about......you've got something that every single person would like to get from you.
Well that's the first thing most people would think of. If you've got something that other people
want....sell it and make money!

But that's NOT How My System Works!

My system works on a completely "new" concept, which is far more effective and far more profitable
than anything else you've ever seen or been involved with. But the most important thing is my new
system is so much easier than any of the traditional methods, and doesn't rely on any of the things
normally required to make money online.

I'd like you to completely forget the concept of "selling" altogether.

If you've ever tried any sort of online selling, of any kind of product, you'll know what I mean. You
may have the best product, the best website, the best pay plan, and even the best traffic and
visitors, but you will still struggle to make money......you would probably be lucky to just break even.
Did you know that even the top marketers only manage between 1 - 4% conversion rates? That
means for every 100 visitors to a site, only 1 - 4 people actually end up making a purchase.
Selling online in the normal manner is not a very effective way to make money. If you're an expert,
you can do it, but if you're just an ordinary person.....forget it! You'll be chasing the dream for the
rest of your life, but never actually get there.
Knowing how hard it was for ordinary people to make money online, I decided to create something
new. I've created something that has turned the marketing world on its head:

http://www.income4learners.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment